- Album Review: Various Artists – Songs of Separation
‘Songs of Separation’ is a highly significant collaborative recording project which reflects, through song, the issue of ‘separation’ in its many forms. Featuring ten of England and Scotland’s most celebrated female contemporary folk artists, together they explore the similarities and differences in our musical, linguistic and cultural heritage.
- Album Review: Lucy Ward – I Dreamt I Was A Bird
Read our review of the fantastic new album from Lucy Ward.
- Album Review: Iain Morrison – Eas
Read our review of the the great new album from the very talented and innovative folk musician that is Iain Morrison.
- Album Review: Stick in the Wheel – From Here
Stick in the Wheel have been getting a lot of press attention of late and it is with exceedingly good …… read more >>
- The Unthanks – Archive Treasures (2005-2015)
The Unthanks release a 76 minute CD of rarities, exclusive live tracks, demos and outtakes. It is the only item available for individual purchase from The Unthanks Memory Box – a limited edition 10th anniversary box of Unthanks treasures.
- Cambridge Folk Festival tickets on sale now!
Tickets for this year’s Cambridge Folk Festival, one of the most prestigious folk festivals in the world, are on sale now!
- Stewart Lee reveals first acts confirmed for ATP Festival
ATP are excited to announce that Nottingham’s disaffected duo Sleaford Mods, Japanese noise legends Boredoms, and British folk icon Shirley Collins accompanied by Ian Kearey are set to play next year’s festival.